College, Retirement, and Everything Else
One of the most underserved groups of clients we are fortunate to work with, families can overlook very important aspects of their financial security. It's not that this group isn't concerned. It's usually that this group is busy with children, work, and all that entails. So what can we help families do?
- Take advantage using of employer-sponsored retirement plans and offering advice on investment allocations
- Provide recommendations on additional savings and investment vehicles
- Estate planning options (will, power of attorney, etc.) and help with attorney options to get these completed
- College savings plan options
- Home refinance or debt restructuring
- Life insurance options through an employer or separate policies
- Retire on time!
Many people don't think they need an advisor until retirement, but, with many things, retirement can be too late. We offer flexible appointments for families and easy phone-call appointments, too. Contact us today to get the ball rolling!